s, barbacoa steak or vegetarian additions toppings include rice, beans, four types of salsa, sour cream, cheese or lettuce.
Chipotle Meat Recipes
- Barbacoa Steak - Chopped and seasoned shredded beef cooked in the crockpot.
- Marinated Chicken - Marinated the day before, chopped, seasoned and grilled.
- Pork Carnitas - Chopped and seasoned shredded pork.
- Marinated Steak - Marinated the day before, chopped, seasoned and grilled.
Chipotle Side Dish Recipes
- Black Beans - A vegetarian choice flavored with spices.
- Pinto Beans - Cooked and seasoned with bacon.
- Rice - Tossed with chopped cilantro, lime and salt.
- Guacamole - A jalapeno and cilantro flavored dip.
- Fresh Tomato Salsa (mild)
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa (medium)
- Tomatillo Green Chili Salsa (medium hot)
- Tomatillo Red Chili Salsa (hot)
Chipotle Mexican Grill Burrito
- 1 large flour tortilla (at least 12 inches)
- one heaping spoonful of cilantro lime rice (about half a cup)
- one heaping spoonful of black beans (about half a cup)
- one heaping spoonful of marinated grilled green pepper and onions
- your choice of meat (about a quarter of a pound)
- roasted -chili corn salsa (to taste)
- any other salsa to taste (to taste)