Ingredients for Chipotle Marinated Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts (6 oz each)
- 1 (2 oz) package dried ancho chiles
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 red onion, quartered
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Soak dry chilies overnight in water, until soft. Remove seeds.
- Add all the ingredients except meat in a food processor.
- Puree until smooth.
- Spread mixture over chicken or other meats.
- Refrigerate at least one hour up to 24 hours.
- Grill meat on both sides until done.